Make your mark with custom rubber stamps
Old fashioned elegance with a handmade effect - add a personal touch to your business cards, hang tags, posters, envelopes and letterheads with a custom rubber stamp of your logo or design. Transform all your print products in an instant with the stamp of your brand.
Order your favourite Jukebox stock to use with your stamp, or get creative and combine it with a printed design. Stamped designs look spectacular on our recycled line of products - We recommend Brown Kraft for an earthy look that compliments the classic style of a stamped logo perfectly.
Feeling creative? Our DIY Stamp Kits give the ultimate freedom in personalizing your hang tags. Everything you need to create your own tags is included: Blank tags in our stylish Luggage Tag shapes, a custom stamp created of your own unique design, an ink pad, coloured hang tag rings and earthy twine. Choose from three available kits to add your own personal touch to your products, or purchase as an excellent gift for creative types and business owners.
Rubber Stamp Inspiration
Vintage Hang Tag with Rubber Stamp produced on Luggage Hangs
Custom stamp with detailed typewriter stampled on 40pt cotton blank cards
Barn and Forest Rubber Stamp - 2.5" Circular Size
Artistic Rubber Stamp produced in 3" x 3"
Designed by: Jacqueline Chong
Farmers Market Rubber Stamp with Red Ink Pad
Farmers Market Rubber Stamp with Red Ink Pad
Rubber Stamp Pricing
- Popular FAQ
- Design Guidelines
Most Popular Questions
Stamp artwork must be in vector format and all text converted to outlines, sent as a PDF file. Pixel-based images cannot be used in Rubber Stamp files. Fine lines and detail should be a minimum of 1pt line thickness, including the "white" lines (or the negative spaces in between).
Rubber stamps do not require bleed or a safety margin – your design can extend to the very edge of the stamp.
Your design will need to be submitted in black and white only, meaning the black areas will be produced as the raised part of the stamp. Black must be 100% CMYK Black (0,0,0,100).
The design file should be right-reading (not flipped or inverted), ie. showing what the final ink imprint will be when stamped onto paper.
Can I order a custom sized Rubber Stamp?
Yes! In addition to the standard sizes we offer, we can make any custom size (up to the maximum size of 4x6 inches).
To accommodate the size you need, simply order the next size up that would fit your design. The wood block and handle will be adjusted appropriately to the size of your custom rubber stamp.
|Your Custom Size||Stamp Size to Order|
|1.75" x 2"||2" x 2"|
|3" x 2"||3.5" x 2"|
|3" x 2.5"||4" x 4"|
|3.5" x 4"||4" x 4"|
|3" x 3"||4" x 4"|
|3.125" x 5.25"||4" x 6"|
|1" x 6"||4" x 6"|
What size ink pad comes with my Stamp?
The Ink Pad that will come with your Rubber Stamp will be the pad that best suits the size of stamp you are ordering.
- Small: 2.25" x 3.5"
- Medium: 2.75" x 4.375"
- Large: 3.125" x 6.125"
- X-Large: 5" x 7"
If you would like to order a larger size pad with your stamp, please place a Print Quote request.
What is included in the Stamp Kit?
Each Stamp Kit includes:
- 1 x Rubber Stamp
- 1 x Ink Pad
- 80 x Blank Tags
- 80 x Strings
- 1 x Storage Box
Your own personal 2.5 x 2 inch Rubber Stamp. You will upload the design for your Rubber Stamp in the last stage of the order and checkout process. See guidelines for preparing files for your stamp on the Rubber Stamp page.
A Medium size (2.75" x 4.375") Ink Pad is included in each pack in your choice of available colours: Blue, Green, Red or Black.
Blank Hang Tags ("2.25 x 3 Luggage Tag with square ends" shape) with red rings, in your choice of card:
- 17pt 100% Recycled White Smooth Uncoated
- 18pt 100% Recycled Brown Kraft (Dark Brown)
- 62pt 100% Recycled Cream Boardstock
80 lose twine strings for you to tie onto your stamped tags (each approximately 3.75 inches).
A storage box to compliment the kit.
Please Note: ordering a Rubber Stamp does not automatically include a full kit. If you want the Stamp Kit, be sure that "Stamp Kit" is shown in your order details.
What are Rubber Stamps not suitable for?
The following surfaces are not suitable for Rubber Stamps:
- Glass and plastic
- Rough or uneven surfaces (such as handmade papers or round surfaces on bottles)
- Smooth Matte or Silk Matte Laminated coating
- Super Gloss or Semi Gloss coated
The following design features are not suitable for Rubber Stamps:
- Designs with fine detail (including small text)
- Large areas of solid colour (heavy coverage)
What are Rubber Stamps suitable for?
Rubber Stamps can be used on most porous surfaces (materials that will absorb and hold the ink).
Rubber stamps work best on uncoated card and paper with a smooth surface. Rough textured papers (such as hand-made paper) might not be suitable for stamping – we recommend testing this or inquiring with our Customer Service team before ordering.
The list of suitable products includes:
- Paper bags
- Wedding invitations
Additional notes for using stamps with certain products and coatings:
- Matte coated cards – suitable for stamping, but several minutes drying time will be required
- Wood cards – suitable for stamping, but due to the texture and grain of the stock, there may be more inconsistencies in the impression as well as increased drying time
- Cotton, Bamboo cards – due to the rougher and more porous stock, the ink may "bleed" or spread out more on these stocks
- Brown Kraft stickers – there is additional ink bleed on this stock and additional drying time required
Have a question? Ask Away!
Design considerations for Rubber Stamps
There are several considerations for Rubber Stamps:
- The design must be provided in vector format – this means no pixel-based images or graphics (including photos).
- All text must be converted to outlines.
- Artwork must be submitted as 100% CMYK Black (0,0,0,100).
- Large areas of solid coverage do not work as well when stamped – the ink becomes uneven and inconsistent.
- Ink can bleed out on certain surfaces when stamped, so ensure the "finest detail" guidelines are met (minimum 1pt line weight, including the "white" lines or the negative spaces in between).