Bamboo Business Cards
Discover the Benefits of Bamboo
Sustainably sourced from the Earth’s fastest growing plant, our Bamboo Business Cards boast a beautiful, soft texture and a soothing off-white shade. Bamboo is a perfect option for anyone looking to instantly impress with the natural elegance and feeling of their business cards.
Available in both 16pt and our ultra-thick 36pt, our Bamboo stocks bring a unique sense of sophistication which is an ideal match for Business Cards, Flyers, and Hangtags alike.
Bamboo Business Card Inspiration
Noir Business cards with Blind Deboss on 36pt Bamboo
Bamboo Business Card Pricing
- Popular FAQ
- Download Template
- Design Guidelines
Most Popular Questions
Bamboo cards are made using 90% Bamboo content (fibres). The other 10% is made from Cotton.
It feels and acts just like a soft card stock, with an uncoated texture.
What are the environmental benefits of Bamboo?
Bamboo is well known as a highly sustainable resource - this means the plant grows back quickly and replenishes itself after it is harvested. A tree used for paper will take decades to replace with a new plant, and can have a large impact on natural habitat. Bamboo can re-grow from the same plant after it has been harvested, and is the fastest growing plant on the planet (over a meter of growth in one day is a typical result).
This is a great choice for paper, as it can be recycled just like the paper made from trees.
Ultra thick Bamboo with letterpress
We have an ultra thick 36pt Bamboo stock option available to order on our Letterpress Product page, or with custom options through a Print Quote request. This is a premium paper option too thick to be used with regular ink printing. We recommend a letterpress design, as the stock is perfectly suited to this output and provides crisp impressions. You can also produce a design on this paper with embossing, debossing or foiling.
Who are Bamboo Cards suitable for?
Bamboo cards have a wide range of uses, they are most popular with the following:
- Furniture manufacturers
- Bamboo and wooden product manufacturers
- Organic and natural farmers
- Wedding invitations (especially with Letterpress)
Have a question? Ask Away!
Select Business Card Template:
Select File Format:
- Bleed Area
- Trim Area
- Safe Area
Bleed Area refers to images that extend to the very edges of a design. To prevent an unwanted white border from showing at the edge of your design, or for the design to appear slightly off-center, be sure to extend any background colors or design elements all the way to the edge of bleed (.125” past the trim on all four sides).
Trim Area refers to the amount of the image that will appear on your finished product. These areas will also be marked with ‘cut lines’ on your proof and are where we aim to cut your card.
Safety Area in most cases refers to 1/8 of an inch inside of the Trim Area. For thicker papers 20pt and up or wooden papers the Safety Area increases ¼ of an inch inside the Trim Area. we strongly recommend you keep important aspects of your design such as text and logos well inside of the Safety Area, otherwise, they may be cut off.
Design Considerations for Bamboo
Since this stock is soft and uncoated, some of the printed ink will be absorbed by the paper. Full solid ink coverage (such as a background) especially in darker colours is not recommended.
One side of the Bamboo stock is slightly rougher / more textured than the other, meaning designs and colours may appear slightly different from back to front.
We recommend to leave negative space in your design to let the beautiful textured paper itself show through.
Please note that fine detail should be kept to a minimum 1pt line weight on this stock. Colours may also appear a bit differently when printed due to the slightly warm tone of the paper.